I conducted the first of four Webinars on the ideas around “Open Leadership” and am making available the slides as well as a video recording. This Webinar laid out the reasons why open leadership is inevitable and required because of the adoption of social technologies. I also define the 10 elements of openness and provide some information on how you can conduct an “openness audit”.
Upcoming Open Leadership Webinars:
Developing And Measuring Open Leadership Strategies
Friday, May 7th, 10am PDT
- What are the elements of an open strategy?
- How do you measure openness?
- What metrics should organizations use to measure the value of openness?
Finding and Supporting Your Open Leaders
Friday, May 14, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
- What are the characteristics of open leaders?
- How do you identify open leaders?
- What can and should organizations do to support open leadership?
- What are some examples of open leaders?
How Open Leaders Embrace & Recover From Failure
Friday, May 21, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
- How do open leaders structure and manage openness with policies?
- Why is embracing failure so important to open leadership?
- How do open leaders deal with failure?
Above: Download the slides from slideshare and use as you see fit.
Making The Case For Open Leadership from Altimeter Group on Vimeo.
Above: Listen to the recording, including the presentation and attendees Q&A
[Originally posted at altimetergroup.com]